Join us online, beginning April 7 for a preview. Bidding runs from April 10 – 18 in celebration of National Library Week.
Some items include a little something to sip while toasting the wonderful resources available at the Plymouth Public Library 24/7. Thanks to our sponsor Pioppi’s Liquor!
Bid high and bid often on art, books, sports packages, and more. Proceeds will help to provide free special event programming, the continued care and maintenance of our lawns and gardens, updated technology and more for our patrons. Thanks to all our sponsors!
How it works:
- All bids are final and binding. Merchandise can not be returned
- You must be age 21 in order to participate and bid in the auction
- The Plymouth Public Library Foundation is not an art expert and makes no representations as to the originality or value of any art or antique items in the auction
- Bidders must register in order to place a bid
- Winning bidders will be notified of successful bids within two days of the auction close
- Winning bidders must pay for and pick up their items within 7 days of the auction closing
- Buyers may inspect the art before purchase. All sales are final and as is
- Shipping may be arranged at the expense of the winning bidder if the winner contacts the auction administrator
- Please Contact Us with any questions